Home Page Council News Room Site Map Ask a question Website - information and help Listening and Learning: Compliments, comments and complaints Access Keys

Request A Sharps Collection

Sharps Collection Details
  1. Sharps bins are for the containment of syringes, glass vials and scalpels. You can get new sharps bins from your GP or health provider. Cornwall Council do not supply sharps bins.

    Mandatory fields are marked with a *.
  1. * Is this a one off collection request?
  1. The information you provide on this form will be used to provide you with a clinical waste collection service. We will only use this information in conjunction with your request to receive this service. We have asked you to provide us with your name, address and details of the category of waste and containment it will be in. Without these details we will not be able to provide you with the service(s) you have requested. Your information may be shared with our waste collection contractor Biffa Environmental Municipal Services Ltd.
    We will retain your details for 6 years following the receipt of your application.
    All personal information held by Cornwall Council and its external service provider is held in a secure environment.

    For more information Read our full privacy statement.
Form Navigation