Home Page Council News Room Site Map Ask a question Website - information and help Listening and Learning: Compliments, comments and complaints Access Keys

Report a highway or countryside issue

New System Available
  1. To report urgent or hazardous defects please call Highways Emergencies on 0300 1234 222 which is operational 24/7.
  1. We have a new map based reporting system for highways issues. Please use this link to report a highways issue online
  2. In order to report an issue with a public right of way, bridleway or other access route please use the new countryside reporting system.
Form Navigation