Home Page Council News Room Site Map Ask a question Website - information and help Listening and Learning: Compliments, comments and complaints Access Keys

Report a Countryside Issue

Issue Location
  1. Use this form to report non-emergency or non-hazardous defects. To report urgent or hazardous defects please call Highways Emergencies on 0300 1234 222 which is operational 24/7.
  1. Please note: This form is for the reporting of countryside access related issues. In order to report issues with the Cornwall road network or pavements you will need to use Cornwall Councils new online reporting system.

    Over the following pages please provide as much detail about the issue as possible. The more precise the information you provide the more able our teams will be in identifying and rectifying the issue you report.
  2. * Where is the issue?
Form Navigation