Home Page Council News Room Site Map Ask a question Website - information and help Listening and Learning: Compliments, comments and complaints Access Keys

Benefit Change of Address

Before you start
  1. Please use this form if:

    - You are currently living in Cornwall and receiving housing benefit and / or council tax support (CTS); and
    - You are moving to a new address in Cornwall which you will own or rent from the Council

    Please answer all of the questions marked as mandatory on the form (Marked *). If you are not sure how to answer any of the questions please contact us for help.

    If you are renting your home from the Council and you are entitled to housing benefit we will pay this directly into your rent account.
  2. If you do not currently receive Council Tax Support (CTS), would you like to apply for it in respect of your new address?
  1. Part 1 - About you and your partner
  2. Your Details
  1. Please provide your previous address.
  1. Please provide your new address.
  1. * Do you need to notify Cornwall Council of a partner moving with you?
Form Navigation