You are here: Home Page> Adult Over 18 Moved In

Adult Over 18 Moved In

Your Details
  1. In order to report to Cornwall Council that an adult over the age of 18 has moved into your property, please fill out the following form.
  2. All sections marked with * must be completed
  3. We are piloting an information service via text messaging for Business Rates and Council Tax account holders.
  4. * Please advise if you would like to take advantage of this service
  5. Please provide the postcode for the address that the individual aged 18 or above is moving into. Please ensure you highlight the address from the results presented.
    If the postcode you provide doesn't produce any address results you will instead be able to provide the address details in full.
  1. Data Protection
  2. Cornwall Council, as the Data Controller, is committed to protecting your privacy and any personal data you provide or we collect about you will be stored securely and only used for council tax collection.
  3. We will not use your information for any other purpose or give it to anyone else unless we are required to do so by law.
  4. For example, we have a duty to protect public funds so we may need to use the information held about you for the prevention and detection of fraud which would require us to share it with other Council statutory services or organisations responsible for auditing or administering public funds. For more information visit
Form Navigation